As well as the BEC higher and BEC Vantage courses which are aimed at taking a final exam, we also teach general Business English courses at the following levels
At this level you would be able to:
- write short pieces of business correspondence, reports or proposals
- read extracts from business publications
- listen to, understand and contribute to discussions in meetings.
The content at this level reflects everyday work and business tasks.
Advanced is the level of English required for demanding professional and academic settings and shows employers you can:
- communicate effectively at managerial and professional level
- participate with confidence in workplace meetings and presentations
- express yourself with a high level of fluency
- react appropriately in different cultural and social situations.
If you have not yet entered the job market, it can also be used to show universities and colleges that you can:
- follow an academic business course at university level